Tuesday 19 May 2015

0

Suprise Surprise: UPDATE!

Hi everyone,

I know it's been years (literally) since I last posted anything on this blog.

It's probably because I have changed. From the me who thought blogging was cool (actually it was, at least at the time), to the me who thinks it's not necessary to share every little thing in life! I have learnt that posting too much on the social media could be annoying, and it feels better to share my stories with actual friends, so I get a reaction and could interact with people, compared to my blog posts that never get any comments (T_T).

So why did I come back? It was actually due to a simple matter. I just found a really good song by my favourite YouTube singer, Alex G, and I was looking for the lyrics to it. I found one, but it has a few mistakes (or so I think) and I couldn't edit it on that website, so I wanted to get a hold of my own version of it, while sharing it with others at the same time. That's when I remembered I had a blog!

I cleaned this blog up a bit, by hiding several posts that I don't want others to read anymore. I should also get a new template, but probably not now! Not now because I'm in the middle of exams.

That's right, people! I'm in the final year of my undergraduate study in Mathematics right now. Yes I understand if you're surprised because the last time I posted in this blog I was still in school. I finish my exams this Friday actually which means I'll be leaving uni soon! This blog is missing out. Also hopefully I will be continuing to a master's study in Computing Science this Autumn. :)

You may also be surprised my English has improved by a lot and my style of writing has changed. It's the effects of aging :P JK, I mean I have upgraded my maturity level. Hopefully if I could, I'll post more often. With quality this time!

Please click the follow button to be the first to know when I post something new!
Also spare your time to write in the comments box what you want me to write about, or what you think about this change.

Hopefully see you soon!

Cheers,
dessskris

0 comments:

Post a Comment