Tuesday 1 December 2009

0

CCA - Secondary Drama!!!

today I got the new CCA activities list for the next semester.as usual,I will not choose sports CCA because I am extremely bad in sports.the non-sport CCAs are only drama,microbot and private piano.where is the choir?ah maybe Pak Alex is too busy,so choir CCA is not available anymore.well I will not take private piano CCA because I dont want to take private CCA.the microbot one is really interesting,but its only for grades 7 and 8.ah Im disappointed..so my only choice is SECONDARY DRAMA!!and unpredictably,Ibu Capri wants everyone in 10R to join this CCA.and the most unpredictable fact is that Ibu Arum and PAK HAKIM will be teaching this CCA!!!yeaaaaaayy!!!wait,actually Im not so sure yet whether it is Pak Nino Hakim or another Pak Hakim,but I know that Pak Hakim just had an interview with Ibu Capri couple weeks ago.so I predict it is Pak Nino Hakim.woohoo!!!fantastic!!the CCA is on Wednesdays at 3-5 PM,starting 6 Jan '10.Im excited to go to this CCA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment