Saturday 5 December 2009

0

Harapan Bunda Open House

Well, I studied at TK and SD Harapan Bunda, Bekasi since 1997 until 2006. This school used to be a simple school. Now it has grown and SMP HarBun is exist. Today they held an Open House, in the new building, the bigger one. I was interested to come because my sister played a little drama in this even. I was also told that there would be a reunion after the Open House. So basicly I came around 10 AM although the event was started at 9 AM, I ate an icecream *it's supposed to belong to my sister,but she gave it to me WOOHOO!*, I ate ugly meatballs *they tasted really bad!! I swear!!*, I ate sweet corn *I still remember how it smells now. I feel eating it now haha.* and I met my ex-classmates!! I met Inri and Titin.. Uhhh I really miss them! So long time no see.. I also met Charles and Aldo. They were slightly different, they were very tall haha but Stefan and Kenny are still taller than them I swear. Aryani was willing to come but she didn't come -_- she wanted me to pick her up, uhhh I regret I didn't pick her up. Landies and Agita did come, but they came in the afternoon! Well I went off at 12 already, because I was so bored, I was thinking of going to Bekasi Square to watch New Moon, but when we -mama, my sister and I- left HarBun, papa came and brought us to Raka Rayi to eat. I was excited! Haha I haven't been there for so long time. I miss their fried chicken and tahu. When we wanted to go back home, it was raining unexpectedly! Whoaaaaa and papa didn't allow us to go to BS.. 8( uhh.. So we went home and unfortunately I couldn't meet Landies and Agita. I really miss them! The last time I met them is about March I guess. It's on Pangudi Luhur's entrance test I believe. And it has been sooooo long time not seeing them.. Uh oh I particularly miss Muti. I haven't met her for 3.5 years.. 8( hiks.. My school mates now are very different. I couldn't find any of them that is like my SD friends.. Uhhh I really want to go back to when I was in SD.. I love my ex-classmates!!! 8'((

0 comments:

Post a Comment