Tuesday 1 December 2009

0

Chemistry - I'm sorry good bye

I heard the issue that Ms. Cindy Caroline, gr. 10R Chemistry teacher, will not be teaching 10R anymore in the next semester. I was very upset. Honestly, she is one of my favorite teachers. Well I love every teacher who teaches in my class, but then my most favorited teachers are Ms. Annie and Ms. Cindy.. They are different, I feel the chemistry along us (my class, Ms. Annie and Ms. Cindy). We share experiences, we have fun together, we cry together -well, this one is only an expression-, we come up with unique ideas... And now... Ms. Cindy is not going to teach my class anymore.. Another teacher -most probably a new teacher- will come and be our new 'Ms. Cindy'.. I dont think that the new teacher is a boring or bad guy or whatever, but I just miss the existence of my Ms. Cindy.. Same thing when Mr. Roy came teaching us. The way he teaches is different. I cant understand the lessons. Im afraid if it happens again with the new teacher. I am really upset. There are only 8 more days with her, and after that, we will have our long holiday and start the first day of semester 2 with a new teacher! Good bye Ms. Cindy! We♥u!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment